Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year 2008~!

A13x 2004 - Still Hensem & Young.

Hehe surprisingly i've decided to start indulging myself in blogging. Well, maybe because it's already 2008, but i believe it's mainly because i've just finished with my Degree course (not yet fully graduated but just a research project left!) which makes me even bored with all the free time i have. Seeing so many people are already writing and talking craps i felt so tempted to write out all the craps that are circling in my head and all of a sudden i feel that i have a lot of craps to write!

Whether you like the idea of me starting blogging out craps so you can sometimes drop by to read, laugh and learn or you don't give a damn sh|+ about my repetitive and long craps, A13x has already started writing and he just can't stop when the fingers are typing!

So as a welcome message for you guys/gals to my new rest-home, i would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year 08, may everything goes well for you, health, wealth, luck, love, chicks, hunks, and every other thing you are wishing for will stick to you for the rest of 2008, the year of "A13x-is-damn-confused-and-lost", not knowing what his next path will be. This year will have me in dilemma in making decisions, sigh. Anyway, welcome to my rest-home and have fun reading and commenting but no spamming! XD

A13x 2008 - Confused & Lost, Apek Look.

7 comments:

Administrator said...

Yeah, whatever !

Happy New Year :D

Rinie said...

copycat!

A13x said...

Haha jali, this blog is very popular leh...few of my frenz also using this so i also use this to blog...at 1st i tot wanna use Friendster coz at least Friendster they will update ppl bout ur new updates on blogs...hehe jst felt sudd i have many things to write about so jst start to blog oso lo =P

Haha loon i added you in my friends link...add me also la!

Administrator said...

I long time never update my blog already la. I'll update it when i'm free :p

Anonymous said...

sohai blog ppl blog u blog mahai !

A13x said...

Haha loon in a few weeks time i might end up like you also =P

Cb bughaiz...u blog oso jst to make a few sen a week...go out n work better la...waste time cock-blogging for wat!

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka!